Mr. Skeltal's Calcium Quest
A downloadable game for Windows and Linux
This game was made in 72 hours for Ludum Dare 33. I'm just now uploading it to itch.io so I can have all of my games and stuff in one place (LD33 was in August 2015). This game was created with the help of AlucardX60 and MKSTAR26.
Mr. Skeltal has come to drink milk and free skeletons from fleshsuits, and he's all out of milk. Use a plethora of weaponry to tear that ugly
flesh from your skeleton brethren one bullet at a time.
- 1,000,001 guns
- 5½ Levels
- If the screen is black at start up, just click the screen and it should appear. If it doesn't, try resizing the window.
- A revolver-only run is entirely possible, trust us, we've tested this.
- No calcium-based life-forms were harmed in the making of this game. Carbon-based lifeforms, however, weren't so lucky.
- High-accuracy shotguns are op and you should feel blessed by Davy Doot if you get one.
- Mouse to Aim
- WASD or Arrow keys to move
- Left Click to shoot
- R to reload
- Q or Right Click to switch weapons
- E to pick up new weapons
- Jellonator: Programming
- AlucardX60: Graphics
- Emelia K.: Music
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.