A downloadable game for Windows and Linux
I'm uploading old game jam entries to this hip new website called itch.io, it's all the rage with the kids on the street. This game was made for Ludum Dare 30.
You play as a train conductor- in space! That's right, you control a train in space, it doesn't get cooler than that. You must transport passengers across space to earn money, while defending them from one of 5 different enemies. Use the money you earn to buy upgrades. When you are done upgrading, you can click "continue" to continue on your mission. While playing the game, you left click to shoot stuff.
The game gets better as time goes on. Trust me, it does. Not a whole lot better, but better. Also there is no end. You play until you die. If you get far enough
you may see some golden enemies that will absolutely wreck you.
A few pro tips:
- All upgrades are $100
- Killings things doesn't give you money, only delivering passengers safely does.
- Theres a small chance the cart you want may go on sale.
- Lasers penetrate, cannons shoot tons of bullets.
- Distribute your upgrades evenly per cart, upgrade more generously towards the front of the train.
- If one cart goes down, all carts to the left go down.
- You can shoot down enemy bullets
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.